Sunday 20 May 2012

God Wallpaper


God Wallpaper Biography

I actually did a great deal of pondering over this very question. I heard the arguments for how God gives life meaning, and also how God doesn't give it meaning but rather purpose. I find them lacking. 
Normally, my mind wanders to those individuals that did not have God in their lives but gave us wonderful things. Literature written by atheists, medicinal cures discovered by atheists for examples. Even without having God in their lives I would never say that their lives were meaningless or purposeless. If this were the case then theists that believe that a life only has meaning if the person accepts God in to it would be telling every atheist that they may as well kill themselves.
A mother who does not have God in her life is not meaningless in the lives of her children. Every life holds a meaning and weight.
The best I can figure is that there are those that would accomplish so very little in their lives and affect such a small amount of the world around them that they believe that if not for God their existence would have been pointless. I suppose that could be one of the reasons. As for me, I believe we are all a part of this universe regardless of our position in it so we each hold some meaning within us.

God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
God Wallpaper
Shiva Stuthi - Om Namah Shivaya - 3d Animation Songs Demo part 1
God of War 3 Youtube Wallpaper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...