Friday 18 May 2012

Jesus Wallpaper

Jesus Wallpaper Biography
Yeah, I know, that should be a T-shirt or a bumper sticker or something. But it was just a simple sentence that came out of my six year old daughter’s mouth last night after I said good night to her at bedtime. Before I turned off the light she turned on the charm and blurted,“Daddy, I love Jesus more than bacon.” I laughed out loud and said, “I do too. Good night sweetie.”
But what started out as a kids say the darndest things moment of laughter turned into some deeper thoughts this morning. Sure, I love Jesus more than bacon (and I looooove bacon!) but do I love him more than my little daughter, my son, and my wife? Do I love him more than Dare 2 Share, the ministry he has called me to lead? Do I love him more than my aspirations and dreams to reach the world for Christ?
It’s easy to give a knee jerk “YES!” to these soul penetrating questions but, if I’m honest, there are times that I love all of these things more than Jesus. And I am not alone in my struggle. Even the great apostle struggled with this.


Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpaper
Jesus Wallpapers Video
Jesus Chirst Is Only Real God Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...